We are committed to protecting the privacy of all of its users' Personal Data and providing a secure, user-controlled environment for the use of the app.
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE
In order to use the SEM Remote Control app, no personal information is stored or collected. If you provide us feedback or contact customer support, we collect your name and email address, as well as any other content that you send to us in order to reply and address any issue.
● NETWORK ACCESS
Google Play Services
Apple App Store Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not collect any user information. No single piece of information or data stored on our server is sent anywhere.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete this information from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take the necessary actions.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service
To provide the Service on our behalf
To perform Service-related services
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By downloading, browsing, accessing, or using this SEM Remote Control Application ("SEM Remote Control Mobile Application"), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately discontinue your access to the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application and your use of the services offered on the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application. Continued use of the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
We are committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you're paying for.
It's your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. Therefore, we recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. Doing so could make your phone vulnerable to malware, viruses, malicious programs, compromise your phone's security features, and it could mean that the SEM Remote Control app won't work properly or at all.
We cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app. For example, you need to make sure that your device stays charged. If it runs out of battery and you can't turn it on to avail the service, we cannot accept responsibility.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is available for Android and iOS. The requirements for the system (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you'll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. It is your responsibility to keep the app version up to date. We do not promise that we will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you. We may also wish to stop providing the app and may terminate its use at any time without giving notice of termination to you.
We strongly recommend that you only download the SEM Remote Control application from the Play Store and App Store. Doing so will ensure that your apps are legitimate and safe from malicious software.
● License Restrictions. Except as specifically provided herein, you may not: (i) distribute or make the Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time; (ii) copy the Application; (iii) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, make alterations, decompile, disassemble, or make derivative works based on the Application, except as otherwise permitted by law; or (iv) use, rent, loan, sublicense, lease, distribute, or attempt to grant other rights to the Application to third parties.
● Your Warranty. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the authority to bind yourself to this Agreement; (ii) your use of the Application will be solely for purposes that are permitted by this Agreement; and (iii) your use of the Application will comply with all local, national, and laws, rules, and regulations ("Laws").
● Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and anyone providing information or software used in the Application, from any and all claims arising from, related to, or incidental to your use of the Application.
● Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may immediately terminate this Agreement at any time at our sole discretion with or without notice to you. Additionally, your rights under this Agreement will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this Agreement. Upon termination, all legal rights and licenses granted to you hereunder shall terminate immediately, and you shall cease all use of the Application and destroy all copies of the Application. All sections that may be reasonably interpreted or are intended to survive this Agreement will survive this Agreement.
● Acknowledgment of Understanding/Entire Agreement. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You also agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between us and you and supersedes all proposals, representations, or prior agreements, oral or written, and any other communications between us and you relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
● Severability. You agree that the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement are severable. If any paragraph, provision, or clause in this Agreement shall be found or be held to be invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, the remainder of this agreement shall be valid and enforceable.
● Assignment and Transfer. We may assign, transfer, sell, rent, or lend this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice to you. You may not assign this Agreement or any part of it or any rights to use the Application, in whole or in part, either temporarily or permanently, to any other party. Any attempt to do so is void.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
● The SEM Remote Control Mobile Application, the Services, the information on the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application, and the use of all related facilities are provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties, whether express or implied.
● To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application and its contents, including any inaccuracies or omissions in the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application. We do not provide warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, non-infringement, or implied warranties from the course of dealing or usage of trade.
● We do not warrant that the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, or free from computer viruses or other invasive or damaging code. We also do not warrant that the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application will not be affected by any acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities, and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
● While we make reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application, we do not provide warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness.
● We shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of any third parties, and we disclaim any liability for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages resulting from or in connection with the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application and the services offered in it. This includes damages arising from your access to, use of, or inability to use the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application or its services, reliance on or downloading from the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application and/or services, or any delays or inaccuracies in the information or its transmission. These damages may include but are not limited to loss of business or profits, use, data, or other intangible assets, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
● We shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), or otherwise, for any indirect, consequential, collateral, special, or incidental loss or damage suffered or incurred by you in connection with the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application and these Terms and Conditions of Use. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions of Use, indirect or consequential loss or damage includes, without limitation, loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings or business, loss of data or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, claims of third parties, and all associated and incidental costs and expenses.
● The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. They do not affect any of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
● All editorial content, information, photographs, illustrations, artwork, and other graphic materials, as well as names, logos, and trademarks on the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application, are protected by copyright laws and/or other laws and/or international treaties. They belong to us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be. These works, logos, graphics, sounds, or images may not be copied, reproduced, retransmitted, distributed, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted, or circulated, whether in whole or in part, unless expressly permitted by us and/or our suppliers, as the case may be.
● Nothing contained on the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application without our written permission. Misuse of any trademarks or any other content displayed on the SEM Remote Control Mobile Application is prohibited.
● We will not hesitate to take legal action against any unauthorized usage of our trademarks, name, or symbols to preserve and protect our rights in the matter. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Other product and company names mentioned herein may also be the trademarks of their respective owners.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the App infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a "Notification"). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that, pursuant to federal law, you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the App infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.